The ER – Rx Podcast
A listening experience tailored to your clinical needs
- Episode 45- How do we treat agitation in the ER setting?
- Episode 42- What is the most effective antiemetic in the ER setting?
- Episode 39- Demystifying the “DOSE” trial
- Episode 46- “Status Underdosingus”: Part 1: Emergent therapy
- Episode 41- “The Perfect Storm:” Part 2: Hyperinfection syndrome and ivermectin
- Episode 40- “The Perfect Storm:” Part 1: COVID, corticosteroids, and strongyloides
- Episode 44- “Moonshot”: Vitamin C, thiamine, and hydrocortisone in septic shock
- Episode 38- ECMO for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Is this the future?
- Episode 37- Updated treatment guidelines for gonococcal infections
Want us to discuss a particular topic? Did you happen to find an error or disagree with something that was said on this podcast? Would you like to be a guest host or to collaborate with your own podcast?! If “YES” then please CONTACT US! Each person who contacts us with a valid email address will be entered into a periodic lottery with a chance to win e-books, gift cards, and other medically-related products!