The ER – Rx Podcast
A podcast tailored to your clinical needs
- Episode 86- Why is my patient on two beta-blockers?
- Episode 80- One-time aminoglycosides for cystitis
- Episode 76- Can we treat bacteremia with cephalexin?
- Episode 85- “It Takes 1 to Roc”: Part Two: Is 1 enough?
- Episode 84- “It Takes 1 to Roc”: Part One: ABW, IBW, or LBW?
- Episode 82- “Bad Shrooms”: Part Two: Treatment
- Episode 78- “If it ain’t broke…”: Fixed versus variable Kcentra dosing
- Episode 77- Rabies immune globulin dose rounding
- Episode 68- “Back to the Future?”: Vasopressin + steroids during cardiac arrest
Want us to discuss a particular topic? Did you happen to find an error or disagree with something that was said on this podcast? Would you like to be a guest host or to collaborate with your own podcast?! If “YES” then please CONTACT US! Each person who contacts us with a valid email address will be entered into a periodic lottery with a chance to win e-books, gift cards, and other medically-related products!