The ER – Rx Podcast
A listening experience tailored to your clinical needs
- Episode 52- How do we treat buprenorphine-induced withdrawal?
- Episode 51- How do we manage pain in patients on Suboxone?
- Episode 49- Annie are you A-OK?
- Episode 48- “Status Underdosingus”: Part 3: Refractory status epilepticus
- Episode 47- “Status Underdosingus”: Part 2: Urgent therapy
- Episode 46- “Status Underdosingus”: Part 1: Emergent therapy
- Episode 54- Is PID in need of a third antibiotic?
- Episode 50- Public service announcement: Don’t forget to redose your antibiotics!
- Episode 44- “Moonshot”: Vitamin C, thiamine, and hydrocortisone in septic shock
Want us to discuss a particular topic? Did you happen to find an error or disagree with something that was said on this podcast? Would you like to be a guest host or to collaborate with your own podcast?! If “YES” then please CONTACT US! Each person who contacts us with a valid email address will be entered into a periodic lottery with a chance to win e-books, gift cards, and other medically-related products!