The ER – Rx Podcast
A podcast tailored to your clinical needs
- Episode 91- Which patients respond best to Angiotensin II?
- Episode 88- Can we treat staph aureus bacteremias with oral antibiotics?
- Episode 87- Should we give IV magnesium to all patients in AF?
- Episode 92- Naloxone for ACE-I overdose
- Episode 85- “It Takes 1 to Roc”: Part Two: Is 1 enough?
- Episode 84- “It Takes 1 to Roc”: Part One: ABW, IBW, or LBW?
- Episode 94- “Don’t Set the Precedent”: Precedex for Alcohol Withdrawal
- Episode 89- Let’s talk BRASH
- Episode 78- “If it ain’t broke…”: Fixed versus variable Kcentra dosing
Want us to discuss a particular topic? Did you happen to find an error or disagree with something that was said on this podcast? Would you like to be a guest host or to collaborate with your own podcast?! If “YES” then please CONTACT US! Each person who contacts us with a valid email address will be entered into a periodic lottery with a chance to win e-books, gift cards, and other medically-related products!