The ER – Rx Podcast
A listening experience tailored to your clinical needs
- Episode 59- “Something old, something new:” Propylhexedrine abuse
- Episode 58- “Diaphoretic, dystonic, and dangerous:” Clozapine withdrawal
- Episode 55- How do we treat CAP in the immunocompromised?
- Episode 56- “Glucose and ‘gliflozins”: Managing euglycemic DKA
- Episode 48- “Status Underdosingus”: Part 3: Refractory status epilepticus
- Episode 47- “Status Underdosingus”: Part 2: Urgent therapy
- Episode 60- Should we load vancomycin?
- Episode 57- Escaping “SCAPE”
- Episode 54- Is PID in need of a third antibiotic?
Want us to discuss a particular topic? Did you happen to find an error or disagree with something that was said on this podcast? Would you like to be a guest host or to collaborate with your own podcast?! If “YES” then please CONTACT US! Each person who contacts us with a valid email address will be entered into a periodic lottery with a chance to win e-books, gift cards, and other medically-related products!