The ER – Rx Podcast
A podcast tailored to your clinical needs
- Episode 75- Does caffeine reduce the efficacy of adenosine?
- Episode 70- “Revisited”: Can we give levetiracetam as an IV push?
- Episode 69- Do anticoagulated patients with ACS get IV heparin?
- Episode 73- “Alcohol Withdrawal? Try Phenobarbital!”: Part 3: An Expert Talks
- Episode 72- “Alcohol Withdrawal? Try Phenobarbital!”: Part 2: Dosing + Monitoring
- Episode 71- “Alcohol Withdrawal? Try Phenobarbital!”: Part 1: History + PK/PD
- Episode 68- “Back to the Future?”: Vasopressin + steroids during cardiac arrest
- Episode 66- Surviving Sepsis: Updated recommendations and clinical pearls
- Episode 64- What happens when we give Kcentra to patients with liver failure?
Want us to discuss a particular topic? Did you happen to find an error or disagree with something that was said on this podcast? Would you like to be a guest host or to collaborate with your own podcast?! If “YES” then please CONTACT US! Each person who contacts us with a valid email address will be entered into a periodic lottery with a chance to win e-books, gift cards, and other medically-related products!