The ER – Rx Podcast
A listening experience tailored to your clinical needs
- Episode 39- Demystifying the “DOSE” trial
- Episode 36- Do we have to correct hyperglycemia in the ER?
- Episode 31- Antiplatelet agents in ACS: Who rules the roost?
- Episode 41- “The Perfect Storm:” Part 2: Hyperinfection syndrome and ivermectin
- Episode 40- “The Perfect Storm:” Part 1: COVID, corticosteroids, and strongyloides
- Episode 29- “We’re all a little ‘stitious:” Bad words, full moons, and black clouds
- Episode 38- ECMO for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Is this the future?
- Episode 37- Updated treatment guidelines for gonococcal infections
- Episode 34- Adult ACLS: Updated recommendations and clinical pearls
Want us to discuss a particular topic? Did you happen to find an error or disagree with something that was said on this podcast? Would you like to be a guest host or to collaborate with your own podcast?! If “YES” then please CONTACT US! Each person who contacts us with a valid email address will be entered into a periodic lottery with a chance to win e-books, gift cards, and other medically-related products!